March 23, 2009

Playing with William & Felix (March 21st 2009)


Mommy drove for a little while longer than we usually do to go visit me cousins William and Felix.

It was worth the drive, we had a blast together!


We went to the park, played hockey, went for a stroll, and best of all I got to play with their toys in their beautiful playroom! The boys had so many fun trucks, cars, ambulances, helicopters, firetrucks, their playroom is so different from mine!


We even had daiquiries, in spite of the chilling wind outside!

I'll go back for a visit for sure! Thank you aunt Geneviève and uncle Robert for inviting us!

I will leave you with a short clip of me learning to make burping sounds with a plastic cup! I was laughing so hard, until mommy took out her camera! Oh well, it remains funny for us!



No comments: