(Jan 10th to 17th, 2009)
My parents finally went on their honeymoon after being married for three years! They celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary on December 30th, but postponed the celebrations two weeks later as daddy was working and mommy and I were attending a party at uncle Jean-Paul and aunt Mireille's house on that day.
They bought their tickets only four days before their departure! They really needed these vacations.
They opted for Dominican Republic, more specifically in Punta Cana for its perfect beaches.
Here are a few pictures to show you they had a good time over there.
In the meantime, I was being babysat by grand-maman and grand-papa and aunt Caro also came as often as she could to play with me. I had so much fun with my grand-parents, I did not see the week go by. I missed my parents but I knew they would eventually be back to come and take me home with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment