January 5, 2009

Family Gathering (December 30th, 2008)

Most of the family members from grand-maman's side managed to meet to have supper together. Tante Mireille is a fabulous cook and it was delicious as alway
s. I think she got some help from her beautiful daughter Ariane.



I kept on looking for two things during the evening, Maya the cat and Melissa my mom.


I don't understand why but they kept on disappearing!


I ended having a lot of fun with my tante Caro and my cousin Charlotte. We spent most of the evening looking for the cat in the laundry room.

The men caught up on the latest news

and trips done over the last few months.

I found other ways to entertain myself, such as singing Happy Birthday or Ma Chère Maya, c'est à ton tour de te laisser parler d'amour to myself and to make a wish before blowing the candle. I love this celebration ritual. Mom and dad keep on telling me it's my birthday everyday anyway! What a life, I must be a princess. Anyhow enjoy this clip and the rest of the holidays.

No comments: