July 30, 2012

Subin and Michel are in town (July 2012)





Gabriel has the coolest godfather! I love Michel, but I must say that my two godfathers are really cool as well!


Back to Michel, he is so cool, he married a gorgeous girl, Subin. He is spending his summer here and he came over for daddy's birthday and to play golf with daddy. Poor daddy, he lost at golf, at horseshoe, at pool bocci... 



It doesn't matter, we are having a blast with these two! 



Michel also won the contest of throwing me up in the air all the way to the sky!


Gabriel is jumping like a pro and started swimming with his face in the water all on his own. No more noodle. He needs to stay close to the ladder, but it's a good start for a two year old boy!


Gabriel is celebrating his victory with daddy! It's easier to have a 30 pound boy on your shoulders instead of a fifty pound girl!


Mich used to skateboard! I told you he is cool! Subin was willing to try it with her high heels on!



With tried to flip the board! I am still trying but I need tips! Help me!



We both attacked him like a year ago when he left to go back to Korea. We are hoping to see him a few times before he goes back again! I love you Subin and Michel!

No comments: