September 22, 2011

On the last day of summer (September 21st, 2011)

On this last day of summer, I will publish a few pictures of other fun things we did this summer!

We visited the Montreal Planetarium. I got to see the sun through a telescope! I saw the sun's flares. I was impressed.

Gabriel enjoyed the show at the planetarium. The little guy loves looking at the stars and at the moon. He also enjoyed running around and going down the handicapped ramp as fast as he could!

We checked what time it was on a sun dial!

We saw Honda and she really liked me and my brother!

We played outside a lot with mommy and daddy.


I love the neighborhood I live in!


We went to Thierry's birthday party.



My mom was so happy to see her old teacher colleagues from last year that she forgot to take pictures of my friend Charlotte and of her bunny.


Look at this gorgeous playhouse. I want to ask my grandpa to build me one.



I went to a 5 km race with my mom, aunt Caro and Christine. We all ended up doing a 10 km race in 70 minutes. I was proud of my mom since she had not really been running since the last year, except on a few occasions. My aunt can run much faster than my mom. She must be use to run faster with Shadow. Christine is simply a superstar in my books. She is running the Montreal Marathon this year!

Now let's get ready for the next season with Gabriel's birthday! Brandon came for a birthday practice and we all had fun!

No comments: