July 5, 2011

The Children's Museum with Darcy and Cameron
(June 30, 2011)



Yes, it was the second time we went to the Laval Children's Museum. Last time it was with Kiran and this time it was with Darcy and Cameron.

It's such a great place. It's too bad it is so expensive. It came to over 40$ for our family alone! Daddy was outraged!

I got to be a firefighter.

Cameron had a lot of fun too being an astronaut and a pilot!

I loved using the big digger.

and the hammer jack.

This little Fiat was Gabriel's favorite along with the ambulance.

We all enjoyed doing grocery shopping.

I was truly entertained by the actors.


Mommy was willing to ride a fake horse so that Darcy would do it too!

It was worth it since Darcy climbed its back!

Darcy's favorite was the police car.

Gabriel enjoyed the foam blocks.

It was nice to pretend to be a cop and send mommy to jail.

Gabriel is a fabulous escape artist.

I then went to jail too!
I had a blast everywhere I went!

We all did!





Gabriel never had enough of pressing on all the buttons! Thanks for this lovely outing mommy and daddy!

No comments: