May 3, 2011

What we truly love (early May 2011)


Would you like to know us better?


I like to nap in front of the television on the weekend, but I nap well at daycare!

Gabriel naps well both at daycare and at home... if we let him sleep (Mommy does but not Annie) he might nap for over three hours! What a way of spoiling the afternoon.

I am an excellent Wii Sport player. I excel at tennis, bowling and boxing!
Gabriel pretends he is playing as he waves the remote around!

Daddy does all kind of inappropriate games with Gabriel...

Getting ready...
SHOOT!
Using electric tools on people...

Fighting and hitting people with a knife...

I'll tell you more later, because that's only the beginning!

No wonder Gabriel is so difficult sometimes!

It's all daddy's fault! Mommy calls him YOUR SON!


If I could, I would see Tante Caro everyday! Actually, I would want her to live with us and bring Shadow along with her.


If I could I would marry my brother! For real I say that sometimes because I really love him in spite of it all!

If I could, I would go to school in September and Mommy would be my teacher!


Finally if I could, I would go out every night to go dancing and break dancing with my friends and everyone would look at me!

No comments: