October 7, 2010
Stephanie's Baby Shower (early october 2010)
We had a great time at Stephanie's baby shower last weekend. Everything was perfect thanks to Sylvianne, Magda, Carole, Caroline and mommy Mélissa. At least that's what I heard because I was not allowed to come. Even my tears did not manage to make my mom change her mind.
I heard later that Stephanie would have loved it if I would have been present by the way... I have not seen my aunt in so long, I cannot wait to see her big belly.
I am jealous because baby Sienna was there. Caroline left her oldest boy Jonah for a few days in New York with his dad to be able to be there for Stephanie.
All of Stephanie's friends came and gave her a mountain of present.
Mommy was really happy to get involve with the baby shower since it will be the first time she's an aunt! She can't wait to meet baby Jackson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment