September 24, 2010

My baby brother is now ONE (late september 2010)


Did you notice mommy got a haircut? Everyone seems to like it!

Last week Charlotte came for a sleepover before she gets too busy with high school! We went shopping for our Halloween costumes. I could not believe my luck when Charlotte found a Scooby Doo costume!!! I am so excited I cannot wait to show it to you all!

I gave my parents the permission to show this picture of the biggest injury I ever got. Yes, I have been very lucky so far... I fell on a stool that I was standing on while watching and playing with my baby brother that was still in his crib. I landed on the stool's leg and broke it off. It was very painful and it even bled!

Gabriel's favorite game is to eat and to color with big Crayola chalks. They are non-toxic but a bit messy! Gabriel is now ONE. He doesn't speak, even his only word, maman has disappeared from his vocabulary. He doesn't walk but he is as fast as lightning at crawling and going up and down the stairs. He doesn't use too many signs, he will once in a while blow a kiss, sign eat, milk and more... but everyone understands him. He screams really loud when he is unhappy. He laughs at his own mischief. He can throw a ball really well and get in and out of a kid's car and go up and down a slide. He has 4 teeth and he is tiny, long and slender like his dad!



No comments: