June 11, 2010

Grand-parents' love (early June 2010)

We got together before grand-maman and grand-papa left for Cuba. I love my grand-parents so much, can you tell? No wonder my parents decided to move back to their hometown. Gabriel gets just as much love as I do from them.



You can't see but his first tooth just pierced his gum. He is a late teether at 81/2 months!

All his energy went to growing his hair! Yes Donald Trump is back!


I sure hope grand-maman got to rest in Cuba, she helps mommy a lot with us at supper time.

This beauty is Caillou, Charlotte's pooddle.

Gabriel likes dogs just as much as I love them.

Here is Gabriel at daycare with Annie, our caregiver during the day. What is mommy doing? She says she is getting ready to teach Baby Signs for the Fall and maybe the summer if people sign up for it! She is doing a lot of volunteer work for the breastfeeding group she is involved with

Gabriel's best friend at daycare is Mika. They chew the same toys and see the world from the same perspective.

Here is another nice picture of us at Charlotte's last race with her school.

Were are posting two videos this week. One of me playing soccer, I doubt I'll play for FIFA one day!

The other one is Gabriel laughing at Caillou, his laugh is so precious!

No comments: