November 19, 2009

Getting to know Kiran (mid-November 2009)

We had a very busy weekend! Kiran with his mom Carmen and dad Nilesh, stayed with us for a few days before they went back to Vancouver. Daddy is Kiran symbolical Godfather as Nilesh is mine (position shared with Dan).

We got our first family picture since Gabriel was born! Thanks Carmen, it only took 6 weeks to get there!
Does Gabriel look like mommy? Too early to tell , so far he looks a bit like me... therefore daddy??? All I can say is that he is a huge baby at 13 pounds when he is only 6 weeks old. He fits comfortably in 9-month size sleepers!

Gabriel is gorgeous in his new winter jacket. We all hope he keeps his beautiful blue eyes.


Let me introduce to you Kiran. You saw him on the blog when he was a few months old... he was only 5 months old when we moved to Montreal... He is in between the baby stage and the toddler stage.

We took a bath together. Kiran is such a happy boy, always jumping of joy. He is funny and loud! He got his dad's voice that's for sure. He loves stars, In the Night Garden, cars, drawing, taking pictures and my mega blocks Wizard of Oz castle. We gave him an early birthday present since his birthday is 2 days after Christmas...we gave him his own digital camera. It was great getting to know him, I'll be happy to spend more time with him and his family when they move to Montreal next year.

Grand-maman is an angel. She comes everyday to help mommy and daddy with Gabriel and myself! She seems to really enjoy Gabriel's company, these two get along fabulously!

I had a playdate with Carson, the day before Kiran showed up. I kept calling Kiran Carson at first! It was so confusing! Carson and I played outside, it was so warm on that day. We got along great until we got inside. I don't know what got into me, but I kept on taking Carson's toys (which are mine, but I was required to share with him).
Carson's mom is so nice, her name is Shirley. She is really fond of little babies too. Gabriel, unlike me when I was his age, enjoys being held by people.

Finally, mommy got a picture of Toffee and me. Toffee is my neighbors' dog. We are really good friends. He gets so excited when he sees me, he nibbles my fingers, but I don't mind too much. I have a ladybug in my hand if you cannot tell!

Gabriel is growing up fast, look at him touching his cat and dog on his vibrating chair! He is a genius.

He is smiling and kind of laughing by now. The fun is starting for mom and dad.

He is starting to sleep one stretch of 3 hours a night followed by stretches of 1.5 to 2.5 hours. Unfortunately he still has important acid reflux. His medecine, Zantax, helps control the vomiting but Gabriel still has major painful heart burn.


No comments: