April 16, 2009

So Many Birthdays! (Mid-April 2009)


A lot of people around me have their birthday around this time of the year!

It was Papie first and then Geneviève, my best friend Annabelle, my mom, Gail, my uncle Chris and finally my cousins Holly and Ryan! This means many parties, a lot of fun, a lot of junk food and staying up late! I love it!

Look at me wearing Papie's straw giant hat! There were more than enough hats for everybody in Papie's basement!

We are also ready to introduce properly my little brother (I hope so and he will be named Shadow) or my little sister (if I must, I will call her Lolo).

Mommy is 16 weeks pregnant and the baby is doing fabulous. We discovered at the ultrasound that he or she is a mover. He or she was doing backflips in mommy's tummy! The due date is October 1st, but mommy is more likely to deliver a few days ahead of time with a planned c-section. Mommy had bad nausea for the first trimester, but she is doing better now. I feel her pain as I am pregnant too! Mommy is not sick anymore, she finally got rid of her flu and cold but she is a bit worn out from hosting so many diseases! So is daddy since he works so hard and has to take care of mommy and myself! Thank you daddy!

Finally here is a clip of mommy/me/Ryan blowing mommy's birthday cake!

No comments: