1234578911 (November 30th 2008)
Maya is a genius, it's confirmed and it's on tape! No surprise here for us, we already suspected she was gifted (if you only knew how many parents use this sentence during parent-teacher interviews!). I am not serious when I am making this affirmation, but I am sure she is really smart!
I was asking Maya what she wanted to ask Santa Claus for Christmas since she has been a good girl all year long. I had in mind to ask her that question to have material to write with when I would send Santa a nice letter to the North Pole.
Well Maya answered she wanted calcium (Thums for the ones who don't know that Maya needs to take calcium supplements because she is allergic to soy and dairy), cookies and ketchup. I thought that was really cute and funny, a typical Maya answer what! She started singing her numbers, I had no idea that she knew most of them in English! I was shocked and in awe! There it is, it's on tape, at 2 year and one month she can count to eleven in English!
Maya has started to sleep one night out of two in her big girl bed. I have a feeling she will want to stay in her crib a little longer because she fell off a few times and she did not appreciate being woken up that way!
Not much to say except that the basement of our new house is going under destruction/construction! It keeps us busy most of the weekends.
We want to wish you a very happy week.
No comments:
Post a Comment